Friday, March 18, 2011

Revive .

It's been a long time that i didnt update my blog. And my blog is now revived. :')
Ok let's blog about what i've been doing doing all this while.

Very first thing, secondary school's life has ended. The previous post is still about spm. And now it's over. Lol. I was staying at home to enjoy my holidays after spm. Eat, sleep, online and out for dates. And i got selected for NS. But sadly i'm not selected in the first batch. So on 3rd of January 2011, i went to civic centre to join the first batch NS people because i'm planning to enroll March intake at Swinburne. The boyfriend wanted to go with me too. but at last the NS ppl dont accept me. So we both went home. Since we're not going anymore, so the boyfriend went to work for the next day. Therefore, i came home and unpacked my stuffs. -____-

Then, i continue to enjoy my holidays lo. I didnt look for any full time job after the very terrible working experience at SUB during form 4 holidays. It was like a hell seriously.
But a week before cny, aunty asked me to work as a promoter for her company for a week. And i agreed with it cause it was too bored at home since the boyfriend started to work at the dad's company.

Cny got nothing special.

After cny, i start giving tuition at home. Tuition classes are on every monday, wednesday and friday noon.
And today, the little girls skipped class. So i got nothing to do again. That's why i'm here blogging. Lol.

Finally got the news that spm results is going to out on 23rd of March. I'm not really looking forward for my results cause i know i screwed up most of the papers. -___- Just hope that my results can satisfy the uni's requirements.


I just started my driving lessons. Seriously its fun. looking forward to the next driving lesson. heeeh :')


I guess thats all for now.


stay tune :p








No comments:

Post a Comment