Thursday, August 13, 2009

Fall sick =/

I'm sick. T.T
Fever and sore throat.

This morning already not feeling well but i thought just because i didn't sleep well. So i still go to school. Then around 8.30 went to staffroom to check my temperature. My temperature is 38.1[ just normal fever, not H1N1 :) ] Pn. Wong say its quite high then she shoo me home and asked me better go see doctor. I phoned my mom. She picked me up around 9 then bring me to the doctor lo.
Tonight i skipped my add maths tuition. Mom say later i spread the virus to others @.@

Today not many ppl turn up. I heard that was because of today got physics lesson. And we dislike our physics teacher. So many of us rather stay home study for the coming exam lol. Just now i was texting Gab. He said today physics teacher was so syok cause not many ppl turn up and they rebel against her badly. LOL



Doctor gave me a lot panadol, 2 tablets per time and 4 times daily.
The sore throat medicine is 1 tablet per time and also 4 times daily :(
Sick leave. Tomoro i'm not going to school. yay! =.=



Exam timetable. Those squaredrectangled subjects are the 10 subjects that i going to have for this exam. Haih I gonna study like hell again :(
*Wish me luck*

No comments:

Post a Comment