Friday, August 21, 2009

phone get caught XD

exams died! wheeeeee :)
But i just recover. Mom scare i tiok virus again. So i'm warned to stay home for my HOLIDAY! Stupid h1n1 called off my plan. What the hell. Holiday le, stay home??!! sien lo.



Today got something happened and i thought it would never happened to me. Ok i'm wrong.

Well, it finally happened. guess what?? MY PHONE GET CAUGHT AT SCHOOL. LOL
Let me tell you the story here. but i lazy type so long and i saw steph got blog about it also. It is because i lian lei her phone get caught. haha sorry steph :) So i just copy and edit a little XD


this morning,
steph heard some ringing from the bags there.
then she thought is teacher's ringtone.
then, she go shout to teacher :"lao shi!! ni de dian hua xiang!!"
then,
my teacher say, "you ren dai dian hua lai xue xiao ho?"
then she go check every bag.
then,,
soi soi,,
her bag kena her check then she took her phone,
zhun zhun that time the ringing no more rang -..-
then tchr say help her keep it. later then return her.
haha. after a while,
the phone ring again hahah then teacher said :"ohh, wo zhua chuo ren "
haha.
then u know whose's phone is that?
LIM KAI XUAN -..-
haha but after that also no big deal lo.
teacher return us after we finished our exam :D
love pn goh :)


I really don't know why my phone will ring lo. =.= lol nvm. at least i get back my phone already haha

No comments:

Post a Comment