Friday, April 24, 2009

This few day streamyx not working, could hardly update my blog :(
Den now i finally sign in my blog, hope that my streamyx dont sot again -.-
The days without comp is soooooooo boring man =[

Anyway, exam is just around the corner. Have to stick myself with BOOKs lagi lorh. duh~

BM - last time got A, not tat worry
BI - no A also nvm, xi guan le ==
PM - perlu hafal nilai
MX - tchr not around until exam. i need tuition
SEJ - need to pia notes to get marks from tat ngiao ji tchr
PA - speechless*
MT - no fail very 'heng' dy can xie tian xie di lw
BIO - boring sub -.-
CHEM - need to do periodic table to get extra marks also *sigh*
PHY - if i fail den sure quit SRI SARJANA MR LEE'S PHYSICS TUITION! STUPID MR LEE ==

there's 10 subjects to go. wish me luck :]

No comments:

Post a Comment