Monday, April 20, 2009

after eating =)

Sushi Bonanza! 20 April to 23 April 2009. RM2 each plates. Go eat with Steph and Lian today. 爽 LOL But i only ate 4 plates, Steph 5 plates and Lian ate 2 n half plates, izit possible? Out of my expectation =s I tot i sure eat a lot -.-

I wanna bring them home. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Around 4p.m, Lian gt tuition so she go back earlier. While we wan look for David's bd present, we two not enough $ == Den suddenly Steph received her dad's call, and her dad said wan pick her up at 5p.m. So i Steph's dad lend us $50 ( so paiseh bah). Den i alone shopping at Spring after Steph go home lo. Cos mom not free, no one cant fetch me home. I have to stay dere untill 7p.m. I walking so lonely dere, luckily he keep calling and accompany me =) Just too bad that his body not with me =( Den i walk till leg almost break liaw baru found David's present(wearing high hells, tat's why lor)

chocolate float :)

Afterthat i still left 1 hr+ to home. So went to Food Bazzar to take a rest since my leg almost cacat dy -.-

20th April. Its also Lian's bd. This is my handmade keychain. Cause really no time go out buy her bd present. Paiseh Paiseh XDXD



# the sweets that i bought few days ago which written 'SUGAR FREE VANILLA CARAMEL' is still soooooooo sweet. What sugar free for? -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment