Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Yes i'm back. lol

I telah mengetepikan my blog for about 3 weeks uh. I was having my final exam ma. I'm not allow to online during exam weeks you know. Can online also don know what to update on my blog. During exam weeks my mind only got mitosis, kerajaan agraria, kepercayaan kepada tuhan those things. Really cant think of anything to update. lol

And now, i'm here blah-ing. Today is our so call last day of exam. Cause tomoro test fui subject. No mood wan study anymore also. I'm already in my holiday mood. lol

Yesterday evening, i was sleeping like what i don know. lol Dad woke me up. I saw him holding a phone and say its for me. I tot i was dreaming gok. haha But in real life dad really got me a new phone, N95. China phone though. But still, thank you and i love you, dad! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment