Saturday, July 18, 2009

Last night slept at 2 something. Cos waiting and doing add maths. hahah Then today morning woke up at 7 something, i thouhgt today got school and i'll be late. hahah i so blur. Then i fall asleep again. Afterthat mom came in my room and woke me up at 8 to go for breakfast and send ah boy to Pandungan for his Geography project. I finally get home and blogging here. Recently so lazy go out, i'm getting lazy and just wanna stay home. =.=

Mitch asked me out to help his fren choose a shirt for his girlfriend's birthday present. Actually its nice to shop for clothes, but i've to choose it for his girlfriend not myself. So i rather don go, sorry ah :) Additionally i not really like to shop with guys, i always feel uncomfortable with it. That's why i never go in any boutique when i with guys except dad and ah boy. lol
Steph asked me go kgs tomoro. But i'm afraid of kgs after the shower attack. hahah
I rejected both of them. Just feel like to stay home for my Sunday.

Later still got tuition at pbk. Daniel asked me to go eat with him and Steph, and he'll pay for me. But i'm on a diet ba =.= So i asked david go to 'represent' me eat. hahahah :) sorry ah Daniel. Lol
Quite worry he'll angry me and Steph later @.@
*finger crossed*







Countdown 13 days for them. Wheeeeeeeeeeeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment