Monday, May 4, 2009

finally done de priodic table and sej notes. phew~ the periodic table eat up my sunday ==
mel even stay at my home from 1200 p.m. till 0930p.m. Bryan come my house pick her home cos too late so her mom dont wan pick her anymore ~.~
see, the periodic table so 'ma huan'.

and what, got do only got 1 mark, the other 4 marks depends on tchr. if she 'be song' us, den 4 marks gone ==

though sej and periodic table done, but still got bio n phys notes @.@ so now start rushing bio dy. 2 weeks ltr exam, i dont think i got enough time to study. Hope my add maths wont fail =[
pray for me :)

Form 4 lifes is really busy. Now got lots notes to do, after notes den semester exam, after exam still need prepare hari jualan stuff == besides i still got tuition, 24 hours not enough. urgh

so sorry to him. Hope u can wait untill i settle my form 4 lifes :)







have to continue my Bio notes. sigh*




No comments:

Post a Comment