Sunday, March 1, 2009

Seminar =S

today i spent 6 hours on a stupid seminar
i learnt NOTHING
i totaly DONT UNDERSTAND wat did Mr Lee n Mr Jong said
i really cant catch up physics n chemistry
how i going to pass my coming exams?
form 4 lifes so scary
i dono wat i can do now
just study for exams(nth locked in my mind now)
my exam start on 5th of march
haiz
its getting near
and today i waste 6 hours on de stupid seminar
wat de hell =/

btw, go for lunch at crown square(铜锣湾) today
ate sizzling plate and oreo milk shake XD
OREO my favourite!!!
haha

but, i go wif a boo of annoying girlsexcept steph n dav
qiute spoiled my mood =S
i thk i better don go out wif dem anymore
not reli like deir ''kuan''
some lyk to kek cute n some shout for a sudden
wat the hell la!
i cant stand those girls anymore
don lyk to pretend tat i lyk dem in front of dav
so suffer =/
sorry to say tat but i thk steph gt de same thinking as me too =)

and today i feel myself so boyish =.=





No comments:

Post a Comment