Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Exams again =/

today bio exam damn hard
everyone say so
so luckily not only me XP

i thk tis is de first time i leave one structure question blank
yeah, ONE STRUCTURE QUESTION BLANK
dono how i gonna pass it
really worry bout it
wat to do?
tis is de last minute work :(

besides, steph is goin to fly next week
so she will leave me alone for tuition
so sien
how i ''mian dui'' tat stupid mr lee by my own
-.-''
sometimes feel like switch tuition
but dono how to start my word to mom
so, stand la
one yr very fast de(persuading myself) ==

another thg is, physics gt 10 ppl fail in de exam
so worry i'm de one o not
hope NOT
i don wan fail my first physics exam
(no one wish to)
but, its too late

stupid tch made me bo sim study n kip worrying physics nia
she shud nt say tis to us
shit her







No comments:

Post a Comment